Welcome

Welcome! Sorry you find yourself here. They say laughter is the best medicine, so hopefully something here will make you smile and help you along your journey! I have told my kids for years that if you don't have a sense of humor, you got nothin'. I also quote Dory from the Nemo movie and tell them all the time to "just keep swimming". I may be backstroking now, but I'm still swimming!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Surgery--check!

Home from my MX about 2 hours ago.  Getting a little sleepy and a little sore.  Not enough for pain meds though! My bed sure beats the rack at the hospital though :0)  kids are home so a nap might be tough.  homework and then feeding time at the zoo starts!

Now I can check one more thing off of my "kick cancer's ASS to the curb" list  :0)

Hope everyone is having a great day and feeling good!

2 comments:

  1. You know I have it. Get some rest. Homework and dinner are taken care of so you can just rest.

    Love you

    Me

    ReplyDelete